Remotely access data from railway assets
The Railster UG is probably the most flexible and advanced railway specific telematics and GPS platform. Its embedded software is upgradable over the air. Its internal rechargeable battery guarantees continuous performance. Its extensive connectivity allows remote monitoring of any subcomponent. Its powerful ARM9 processor performs local data analysis to optimise sim card cost.
Perform real-time predictive diagnostics
Improve the availability and reliability of your fleet by automating the process of notifying your team about abnormal behaviour on your assets. Enable your team to act on asset data by setting up predictive rules and alerts: avoid issues due to low battery voltage, high coolant temperature, low fuel levels, … with smart alerts and live diagnostics on one central, multi-asset platform.
Digitise fleet management actions
Railfleet makes the best of both GPS and telematics data, and goes beyond. Follow assets on the interactive map. Receive automatic alerts. Drill historical records and report on asset utilisation. Use the maintenance planner with live engine hours, kilometres or days of utilisation. Go beyond and automate reporting of works done, ECM management, warranty and contract management.
Easy to deploy rail fleet management solution with advanced hardware and software. Start boosting your operations today!
Why choose us
- We are a railway pure-play with a strong track record in the industry.
- No integration work is required. Hardware and software work together as one.
- We have developed probably the best telematics platform combined with powerful software.
- Our platform meets your current requirements and is able to grow as you discover new needs.
- Our platform is compatible with all your locomotives and sub-components. Manage your entire fleet from the same software platform.
- We can interface our platform with your legacy systems for seamless integration.
What clients say
We opted for a system that provides more functionalities, that enabled us to couple together our operating and maintenance needs. We have also undertaken an optimisation programme with regards to how the maintenance is organised. It aims at improving the usage and availability of the locomotives.
We have undertaken an optimisation programme with regards to how the maintenance is organised, with the aim to improve the usage rate and availability of the locomotives.
Geolocation means we can compare the real traffic to planned traffic, and so improve the quality and reliability of the information we send to our clients