That 2020 has been a challenging and bizarre year is the least we can say! Covid impacted us all personally and professionally, and still does.
However, it has also shown us how resilient people and businesses are, and that we’re able to change the way we work and become more digital, flexible and creative than ever.
We’ve seen some incredible things happen this past year, both internally and at our clients:
- We too went 100% digital: if our company was digital before Covid, we’ve for sure taken it up a notch during the lockdown with fully digital client project collaboration, and with a 2-day Digital Company Workshop where all Railnova team members participated.
- We introduced the Railster Development kit: this kit enables leads to install a Railster on their assets (e.g. for testing purposes or a POC) with 100% remote Railnova assistance (no on-site presence from our team needed). During 2020 we did successful tests and installs with the kit from the UK to Gabon.
- We moved borders: the very first Railsters in Africa (Gabon) were installed this year.
- We broke records: one of our customers installed no less than 30 Railsters in one month, a speedy first in Railnova history!
- We launched Railgenius: a real-time monitoring software platform with a wide range of data exploration capabilities
- We set up strong partnerships with Railway experts that resulted in new projects in Switzerland, UK and Spain
- We released 5 new modules on our software platform, and renewed many of the existing modules to simplify and digitalise your real-time monitoring and maintenance workflows even further.
We’re very grateful for the trust our customers put in us, and for the great things we have accomplished together this year.
We hope to make 2021 a year to remember and look forward to many more successful projects!
We wish you very warm and healthy holidays.
See you in 2021!
The Railnova team 🎄